This is the latest member to the vehicle collection, a carbon black BMW 530d xDrive Touring with a twinPower turbo inline six-cylinder diesel engine, with a 3.0-litre capacity, combines CommonRail direct injection and a turbocharger with variable turbine geometry. At just 1500rpm, the190kW (258hp)engine develops impressive torque of 560Nm. The sprint from 0 to 100km/h takes 5,9s . Average fuel consumption is only 5,3-5,7 litres per 100km and CO
emissions average at a low 149-159g/km.
BMW 530d xDrive TouringSpecifications
- Metallic: Carbon Black
- M SPORT PACKAGE
- BMW Individual high-gloss Shadow Line
- Interior trim in Fine-brushed aluminium
- Dakota leather LCLZ Black with exclusive
stitching, with upper part of instrument panel, steering wheel
and door trim in Black.
- BMW 530d xDrive Touring wheels:
- Summer: 20″ M6 Double-spoke style 433 M
- Winter: 19″ M Double-spoke style 351 M
- BMW ConnectedDrive
- BMW EFFICIENT DYNAMICS
- Multifunctional Instrument Display
- BMW Head-Up Display, full-colour, projects driving-relevant information directly into the driver’s ﬁeld vision.
indicator, Check Control messages and infotainment.
- Navigation System Professional
- Individual tinted windows
- xDrive. The intelligent all-wheel
- Trailer tow hitch with electric swivelling function.
- Automatic air-conditioning with
- Harman Kardon Surround Sound system with a powerful 600-watt digital amplifer, vehicle-speciﬁ c equalising, 16 loudspeakers incl. centre speaker, DIRAC signal processing and surround mode creates an aural experience of the highest intensity. An aluminium signature in each of the mirror triangles on the speaker covers is also featured.